Friday, June 12, 2009

My Friend Brenda and Her Journey with Crohn's

Over the past 12 years I have met many patients with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, and some of them have become close friends.

One of them is Brenda. We linked blogs today, and her link is on my page. If you would like to know how someone survives the removal of their colon and life with a colostomy and a bag, well visit Brenda's page. I admire her courage, and her resilience, and her sense of humour, and her "Never Say Die!" attitude.

Thanks for linking up, Bren, and let's do lunch soon. My treat to celebrate my becoming a blogger. haha! We should go to one of those internet cafes and munch AND blog at the same time... :) oooh, I'd feel so young and hip and cool... for a couple of hours it would be refreshing!

pav

2 comments:

  1. yah yah... let's lunch someday.. hehehe
    welcome to the blogger's world..baby~~~
    hhmmmm... don't think internet cafes can let us munch.. heheehhe

    it's good to hear that you are feeling good... keep it up baby~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee... so misleading to call themselves "internet cafes" :) any old cafe with internet connection then, except at the hospital. Let's run away :)

    stay happy, Bren! hugz, pav

    ReplyDelete