Monday, January 22, 2018

I Made It!

Living with gratitude on Day 17 of a 30 day liquid diet. Today I am so grateful that I made it through my Cognitive Behaviour Therapy unit for my MA in Counseling.

I sat through 20 hours of lectures, contributed to discussions with my group, wrote scripts, edited material, presented our group powerpoint slides and was a counselor in our role plays. All on a liquid diet with steroid induced heart palpitations and slightly trembling hands. I made it!

The lecturer was pleased, we were relieved, and now we have got one 4000 word assignment to finish for this unit. Then I begin my placement and actual counseling under supervision and have 2 more coursework units to complete. I'm excited!

So very grateful for the grace of God that saw me through these past 4 days, especially today's marathon full day, for the joy of the Lord that is my strength, and for the gift of the right people in my group. It all came together beautifully. Partly because I was ready for it, and partly because it was meant to be this way. Wonderful. I just love it when things conspire to work together well. Lovely!

Now to think about my written assignment! Well, maybe tomorrow lah.

Thanks for reading,

Pav

No comments:

Post a Comment